Mad about too many Outlook attachments? Attachment Explorer, v1.0, is a user-friendly tool to allow your browse your attachment as if you are using your Windows Explorer. Attachment Explorer is free for personal use. It is developed based on Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 using VB.net and Visual Studio Tools for Office. Attachment Explorer requires XP or Vista with Outlook 2007.
Main Features include:
1. Integrated with Microsoft Outlook 2007. You can access Attachment Explorer right in your Outlook application, with easy access to your email and attachments.
2. Explorer interface to browse your Outlook attachments. Tired of checking all your past emails, looking for a particular attachment? Explorer interface gives a flexible to view and sort your attachments and their histories.
3. Support fuzzy matches. You got many attachments with the same file names? Sort them out could be hard. Attachment Explorer allows you to define fuzzy match criteria to help you navigate files with similar names.
4. Support multiple folders and folders in depth. Attachment Explorer can help you explore attachments even when you have many folders, with folders within folders, setup in your Outlook applications. You have to option to only search for your Inbox Folder, or exclude Sent Items and Deleted Items folder.
5. Support file grouping based on file extensions. Attachment Explorer allows you to define your extension groups to help you further filtering files based on their extensions.
Attachment Explorer is Free for Personal Use. $20.00 to use it in a business environment.